Diving my way from Phuket to Ko Lanta?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is that day - My flight to BKK is past midnight tonight. As I write this I am filled with a sense of elation.. Yipeee!

I ended signing up with Kon-Tiki at Lanta for 4 days. The travel between Ao Nang and Lanta was deemed too expensive (time and money) after 5pm considering the boat would land shore everyday only after that. Now I have procastinated on planning and booking for 2 other vacant days (actually didnt even login to this board since my last post). Looking at a 2D/1N at Khao Lak just after New Years Eve. I will probably book with Kon-Tiki itself if the 5 day 15% discount trumps all others at pricing.

Thank you all for your time and suggestions in helping me make that decision.

Cheers
Pearlman

Last edited:
Check out the companies on Lanta that run speedboats to Hin Daeng - some do a third dive at Koh Ha on the way back too. Hin Daeng on a big boat can be a very long day, with long travel times to and from the dive site, but there are lots of mantas about at the moment...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom