Diving Monterey Saturday 9/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca:
Get the whole day pass from the parking machine then walk cannery row and check out the Aquarium... That way you can say you saw a Great White the first day you dove Monterey.

If you buy the day pass rather than plugging in quarters, make sure you are either parked in a spot where the pass applies, or are willing to take the risk that the parking folks might enforce the policy described on the signs...At breakwater, there are signs that say the passes are for unmetered spaces, or something to that effect.

I have not seen any tickets given out for folks who use the day passes in metered spaces, but you could be the first...heh

:banana:

I've seen the meter maids yellow chalk cars with day passes so they don't have to keep checking their meters ....

Mark

Well Scubasonic!! You finally figured out my handle!!

I'll never miss the EARLY morning rides up to the great Pacific Northwest, especially when Krispy Kremes are involved.

At any rate, thanks everyone for your input. I did two dives on Saturday. The first dive was at Monastery Beach (40 to 50 foot vis). And the second was the metridium fields at the Breakwater. Viz at the breakwater was 20 to 30 feet I would guess. Two great dives. Looking at returning soon. Oh, and I did manage to go to the aquarium and see the great white.

Safe diving....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom