Diving Magazines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have to agree with Dive Training... just found a couple months ago as I got back into diving, and love it.

catherine96821:
Is Dive Training the free one I get from Padi as a DM?

I don't know, having never been affiliated with them, but a student of any class of any agency can (it's up to the instructor to complete the paerwork) get a free 6 month subscription. Also, when instructors send in for student subscriptions, their subscriptions are extended.

Undersea Journal comes with PADI divemaster and Instructor level membership dues.

catherine96821:
Is Dive Training the free one I get from Padi as a DM?
I don't know if it's free for life, but yes, that's the one. PADI gave it to me free for 6 months when I reached Rescue level.

dive training is an awesome mag, and should be considered by any new diver. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Cheers, Josh

Did you happen to notice the original poster indicates he has 0-15 logged dives?

DiveScoop:
Dive Training is great, but designed for newer divers. One pub that hasn't been mentioned yet is FATHOMS. It's a great book that talks a lot about expeditions and exploration. www.Fathomspub.com is the link.

Scott

PerroneFord:
Do you have an example of something that might fit better? If so, I'd love to read it. Being a newbie myself (in some regards) I'm certainly open to new things to read.
Try www.ScubaBoard.com! :D I just can't keep up HERE!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom