Diving locations around Dallas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CSSP is your best bet all the way around. The quarry is open Fri, Sat, Sun only. Robert charges $20 admission, cash only, for the day. He will require to see some sort of cert card. Just show him your Marriott Rewards card or any other dive cert and you're good to go. Compressed air fills are $8. Robert claims he will open the park M-Th by appointment but I am not aware of anyone who has tried to take him up on the offer.

He's not particularly a stickler about solo diving so solo if you wish; but if you do show up on the weekend, pick up a local dive buddy who can tour the park for you. That's always good.

A lot of us are their every weekend just post up when you are going.

Ryanh is correct. It seems that there is not a weekend that goes by that a Swamper is not at CSSP. Keep us posted when you will be there and someone will tell you where you can meet them.
That may be a good weekend for me to get away. Anyway...welcome in advanced to Texas.

Robert claims he will open the park M-Th by appointment but I am not aware of anyone who has tried to take him up on the offer.

I have called him a day ahead many times during mid week and gone out diving....having the pond to myself---way fun!

I have called him a day ahead many times during mid week and gone out diving....having the pond to myself---way fun!

Sweet...didn't know anyone actually did this. I'll make it by there the odd Friday that I can take off work and have it ALMOST to myself.

I dive mostly solo out there and Robert doesn't require a solo cert, but if he did I'd get one.

Sounds like I have a Dive site... looks like I'll be there July 18th and 19th but business plans can change!

Thanks again one and All!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom