Diving Local This Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimisurf

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey,

My buddy and I are planning to dive local (Vancouver area) this weekend (probably Saturday). Anyone got similar plans? Would be nice to meet some more locals and maybe discover a site we haven't been to yet.

Look forward to meeting some of ya soon. Post yer plans if you don't mind some company...

Jimi

jimisurf:
Hey,

My buddy and I are planning to dive local (Vancouver area) this weekend (probably Saturday). Anyone got similar plans? Would be nice to meet some more locals and maybe discover a site we haven't been to yet.

Look forward to meeting some of ya soon. Post yer plans if you don't mind some company...

Jimi
goin to whytecliff

I'm looking to go diving Sat or Sun, let me know when and where. And I'll see if I can show up. If its Saturday, I'd prefer a evening dive followed by a night if anyone is up for it. And Sunday anytime is fine.

69_Jeremy_69:
I'm looking to go diving Sat or Sun, let me know when and where. And I'll see if I can show up. If its Saturday, I'd prefer a evening dive followed by a night if anyone is up for it. And Sunday anytime is fine.

Hey Jeremy,

Looks like were heading to Porteau this afternoon (Saturday). If you or anyone wants to join, I drive a silver Vovlo with a DAN sticker in the rear right window. If not this time maybe next. I will be diving on Hornby Island Sept 2nd with HID.

Have a great dive today you all...

Jimi

jimisurf:
Hey Jeremy,

Looks like were heading to Porteau this afternoon (Saturday). If you or anyone wants to join, I drive a silver Vovlo with a DAN sticker in the rear right window. If not this time maybe next. I will be diving on Hornby Island Sept 2nd with HID.

Have a great dive today you all...

Jimi

I might be on Hornby that weekend. Are you diving with Hornby Dive Charters or another group?

deepdiverbc:
I might be on Hornby that weekend. Are you diving with Hornby Dive Charters or another group?

Hey,

I will be diving with "Hornby Island Diving" on Sept 2. Here's their info if you are interested in heading out:

Rob Zielinski & Amanda Heath
Owners/Operators

Ford Cove, Hornby Island
British Columbia, Canada V0R 1Z0
Tel & Fax (250) 335-2807

Email info@hornbyislanddiving.com
Website www.hornbyislanddiving.com

Be great to see ya out there!!

Jimi

jimisurf:
Hey,

I will be diving with "Hornby Island Diving" on Sept 2. Here's their info if you are interested in heading out:

Rob Zielinski & Amanda Heath
Owners/Operators

Ford Cove, Hornby Island
British Columbia, Canada V0R 1Z0
Tel & Fax (250) 335-2807

Email info@hornbyislanddiving.com
Website www.hornbyislanddiving.com

Be great to see ya out there!!

Jimi

I tagged along with Rob and Amanda last month when Ocean Pro booked a dive trip. I might do the same this time if there is room on the boat. Are you booking the trip with a large group from a Vancouver dive shop or are you with a smaller group where there might be room on the boat for single divers like me?

deepdiverbc:
I tagged along with Rob and Amanda last month when Ocean Pro booked a dive trip. I might do the same this time if there is room on the boat. Are you booking the trip with a large group from a Vancouver dive shop or are you with a smaller group where there might be room on the boat for single divers like me?

Hey,

I'm not part of a group. I contacted them as a single diver. If you decide to go, let me know. We could buddy.

Jimi

jimisurf:
Hey,

I'm not part of a group. I contacted them as a single diver. If you decide to go, let me know. We could buddy.

Jimi

I might have some friends meeting me on Hornby to do some dives that weekend so will let you know if I can make the charter.

Are you only diving Sept 2nd with Hornby Island Diving? If your staying extra days maybe we could do some other dives around the island.

deepdiverbc:
I might have some friends meeting me on Hornby to do some dives that weekend so will let you know if I can make the charter.

Are you only diving Sept 2nd with Hornby Island Diving? If your staying extra days maybe we could do some other dives around the island.

I'm on the island from August 27 - Sept 3. Let me know if you are interested in doing some shore dives during that time and I'll pack some tanks with me. > Jimi

Back
Top Bottom