Diving light: 21W/24W Darkbuster HID Torch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRIGHTSTAR

Registered
Reaction score
5F, No 43,Ln 3,Sec 1,Zhongzheng E.Rd.,Danshui Dist
DB.jpg
• Waterproof to 300ft/ 200 ft
• Equipped with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Chargeable indoors or in vehicle
• Also workable out of water
• 24W light works with 3 light filters for different lighting purposes
• Most effective light transmission
• Bulb life is 10 times longer than halogen
• Truer color fidelity - approximates the color temp of the sun
• 24W HID bulb reach 1750 Lm and equal to 100W halogen bulb

Attachments

• DB JR.jpg
    DB JR.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 199
  • E1.jpg
    E1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 187
  • LED-3.jpg
    LED-3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 202
really nice.
especially using in underwater photography. i had one and take a lot of nice picture by this light.

I'm looking for a light more like the one pictured on the right. Does the three thumbnails mean that the light comes in all three housings?

I'm looking for a light more like the one pictured on the right. Does the three thumbnails mean that the light comes in all three housings?

I think the light on the left is the Darbuster Jr. I think that's a 10 watt light. The light on the right may be the 3 watt LED. The 21 and 24 watt versions of the Darkbuster would be pretty big to wrap your hand around, without a handle. I think they're a bit larger than the (8 "C" cell) Underwater Kinetics Light Canon ...but the Light Canon is (only) 10 watts.

Thanks for Rev.'s answer.
yes, from left to right picture are DB JR.(HID), DB E1(HID), and DB(LED-3W).

For DB JR. is 12W HID not 10W
see more info. about 12W DB JR.http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/brightstar-technology/304142-diving-light-12w-darkbuster-jr-hid-torch.html

For DB E1 is also 12W HID
see more info. about 12W DB E1http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/brightstar-technology/305303-diving-light-12w-darkbuster-e1-hid-torch.html

For DB 3W LED
see more info. herehttp://www.scubaboard.com/forums/brightstar-technology/302256-3w-led-diving-light.html

My wife has the 24w darkbuster. It wrecks and in caves the light made daytime out of total black.
If you need a bright light, that one is a great light.

I just came back from a night dive using the 24W and it is awesome!

we're appreciated for your support!
DARKBUSTER 24W with the high output, 1750Lumen!!!
take it and enjoy you diving time

I heard a lot about your light. Do you have a distributor or retailer in Hong Kong? At the same time, do you have a newer model for 2010?
:D

Back
Top Bottom