Diving Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ruu

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My apologies - I would normally search for this, since its bound to have been asked before, but I keep getting errors when I search. I'll probably be in Key Largo in the next couple of weeks, and I'm looking for someone to dive with (and rent some gear from). Any suggestions?

Dave

Sharkey's and Ocean Diver's are the two i dove with while i was there. Both of them are top notch operations and don't have any complaints. Enjoy the diving!

with Ocean Divers

I used " Silent World" in Key Largo this past August. My experience with them was very positive.
www.silentworld.com Good luck and have a great trip.

Try Horizon Divers, I've used them alot and love diving with them of try Blue Water Divers, I've heard many good things but have not got around to trying the yet.

To a large degree it depends on what type of operator you like, large cattle boat with up to 40 some people aboard ( like Ocean Divers) or a ''six pack" (like Blue Water Divers) or in between
( like Horizon- about 38 capacity but only takes about 20 max). The number of divers and the type of boat both have a significant effect on your experience. Good luck on your choice and enoy.

Ocean Divers will pack their boat, with no apologies. Sea Dwellers is better. If you prefer a smaller op with courteous service and a nice boat, try Blue Water Divers. I highly recommend these guys. PM Key Largo Brent here on the board, he can set you up. :tree: Bob

I dive with
Scuba-Do

-OR-

Quiesence Diving services

When I go up north :)

I want to dive with Keylargobrent at BlueWater Divers of Key Largo on one of my future trips there. He is a member here & contributes often to this forum.

Ocean Divers & Horizen both can be cattle boats.

Bluewater is larger than a sixpack (can take ten), but tend to limit most trips to less than 6. Nice boat, Great captain, & Brent is a Great instructor/divemaster/guide.

http://www.bluewaterdiver.net/

Im now booked in, but not till the second of Jan now, so a couple of weeks before I can dive, which is killing me. As always thanks for the prompt advice - the next time any of you guys feel like diving my neck of the woods (the Delaware river, just outside of Philly) then I'll be the first to offer advice. We've got 120 feet of vis, clear warm blue water and the coral is amazing right now - just watch out for those 12-gilled pennsylvania sharks...

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom