Diving July 24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yerba Mate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey,

Is anyone in the Vancouver area up for a dive or two this saturday, July 24th?
I would like to head out to maybe Ansell Point, or even Whytecliff...haven't been diving for a couple weeks now, and it's soo warm out.

Anyways, send me a PM if you're interested. I wouldn't mind heading out sooner rather than later, and I will be picking up tanks from UBC probably. I have a car and I can pick you up if you're within a reasonable distance of where we're going.
(I'm at Knight and 57th Ave, will be going to UBC and then up to whytecliff/ansell).

Dave

Hey Dave,
If you're looking for weekend dive buddies give Ocean Quest Dive Shop in Burnaby a call before Saturday and sign up. They have free Saturday morning dives every week. I did two dives with them at Whytecliff last weekend. The first dive was part of someones' instructor certification so we had to follow a few directions. Still, a great dive. Better than staying dry. The second dive was purely a pleasure dive along the cut. They also have free wednesday night dives. What's your cert. level?

I know that's true, but I would prefer to go diving with buddies on my own. It's easier and there are no rules or timelines.

My cert level is Rescue. I know there are a bunch of people around that are trying to get out, so I figured I'd see if anyone was available this weekend.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom