Diving in West Palm Feb 27th -29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FrankF

Reaction score
Here's a shot in the dark...

I was going to go to West Palm to do my AOW somewhere warm. I was planning to drive down with a friend of mine, but he had to back out and I don't think I could make the 15 hour drive myself. If there is anyone out there that is feeling adventurous/crazy enough to leave for Florida Thursday night after work, dive Fri, Sat and Sun and head back Sunday afternoon let me know. We can take my car (it's stick, though).

I did this in December and it really wasn't that bad!

Frank

15 hours?! No wonder your car doesn't want to do it again, it took me 20 hours two weeks ago. BTW the air was 75, the water 71, me, another NJ diver and a Canadian were sunbathing on the back of the boat in our wet bathing suits, a Florida diver was still in his hooded wet suit because he was cold and the crew were in sweats and jackets because it's winter down there! Enjoy, Latitude adjustment

Yeah, we kinda hustled down there. It's not speeding if you don't get caught! We ran into the same thing in December with the weather. One of the DM's didn't do the second dive because she "could not get warm." The water was 74-75 degrees!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom