Diving in Sao Paul State - likely Paraty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D.M.

New
Reaction score
Sao Paulo, Brazil (Originally from New Jersey)
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello Scubaboard,

I'm currently living in Sao Paulo and looking to take a long weekend at the end of November to do some diving. I have been unsuccessfully been trying to contact Adrenalina in Paraty to inquire about / book their weekend liveaboard, but after 6 phone calls and 3 e-mails over the past 10 days they have not gotten back to me.

So I'd like to ask if anyone could recommend some other options? My wife and I are both AOW certified with ~60 dives. I'm trying to get into photography so would prefer somewhere with relatively calm diving so I can practice handling the camera. We really liked the idea of a short-term liveaboard and would love if anyone could recommend one, but day trips are fine too. We were hoping to go to Paraty as we haven't been there yet, but are open to other options that are relatively close to SP.

Also, does anyone know what water temp we should expect this time of year?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!

D.M.

Back
Top Bottom