Diving in Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

osuschreck

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Going to Oahu in Feb. Anyone know of some best dives or good outfits there? Any shore diving? Both of us are very experienced. Staying at the Marriot Ko'oalina beach club resort.

The diving here in February will probably limit you to the West or South shores. The North Shore surf in winter is very large and prohibits diving (generally).
If you are looking for a dive operation repost this on the Hawaii Ohana forum. If you are looking for someone to do some dives with on the weekends (unless I can get off work) PM me, I'll dive with you when I can.
Safe Dives
Charlie

i'm diving oahu on saturday.. it's finally my vacation... i think i'm diving with a fairly larger operation... " Ohana Scuba" or something... i'm doing my AOW... can't wait!

Going to Oahu in Feb. Anyone know of some best dives or good outfits there? Any shore diving? Both of us are very experienced. Staying at the Marriot Ko'oalina beach club resort.

I'll also be in Oahu at the Ko'oalina in Feb.
Pro-Bowl week.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

moved to O'Hana..

Just remember, anything in your car worth taking will be stolen. Don't leave anything exposed.

And whatever isn't worth taking as well. The threshold here is very low: rubber zoris and bag lunches, even!

I have even had a tooth brush and t-shirt taken. It's easier to leave my stuff unlocked so I don't have to pay for damage to my truck.

Pretty much!

Back
Top Bottom