Diving in New Hampshire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm told you can still get there from the pool...

I was talking to my friend who dives up there frequently and he confirmed this. He did say that it was a long shallow swim over to the wall, but still dooable

Thank you to everyone for the information! I really appreciate it.

...forgot to mention it earlier, but finding buddies here or on facebook (New England Scuba Divers group) is pretty easy as there as always a bunch of us looking to dive

I leave in MA, just south of the NH seacoast, and would be glad to dive with anyone in that area. The Piscataqua is some interesting diving if you like old artifacts, as it's been dumped into for hundreds if years, but as mentioned above, dives are carefully timed around slackwater. Second to Nubble Light...
Also, any of that coastline is beautiful, if the conditions are relatively good. I'd call better than 10 feet viz good around here, sometimes it is much better though. I use a drysuit, a two piece 7mil is also pretty good. The temperature has stuck at about 46f lately.

You could try Lake Sunapee. I know there is a wreck to called the Weetamoo in 70 ffw. There is a small shop called LaPorte's Skindiving Shop on the lake that can help out.

Now that is interesting... does LaPorte's rent tanks? I don't have my own (yet).

Not sure if they have rentals. Give them a call to see what hey offer. 603-763-5353. They are open 10-6 according to Google search. I have driven by it several times but never stopped in.

Back
Top Bottom