Diving in Nassau...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
So, i just came across a seemingly great deal from Royal Caribbean, 4 night cruise to the bahamas for $209. Ports in Nassau from 7am till 1am the following morning. I was thinking of taking the trip mainly to dive in Nassau, i've heard there's some pretty good diving there. So is it worth the trip?

$209 for 4 nights all you can eat ? Sounds like a steal.

ronrosa:
$209 for 4 nights all you can eat ? Sounds like a steal.

Exactly...

I've heard some people say that the Bahamas aren't that nice... just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be a waste. On the other hand I've heard nothing but good things from everyone that has dove with Stuart Cove's.

DawgDiver:
I've heard some people say that the Bahamas aren't that nice...

Some of the best diving I've ever done has been off New Providence (the island on which Nassau is the largest town), albeit with Custom Aquatics rather than Stuart Cove's.

Care to share any details of this cruise? At that price, I might break my "no cruises" rule!

mstevens:
Some of the best diving I've ever done has been off New Providence (the island on which Nassau is the largest town), albeit with Custom Aquatics rather than Stuart Cove's.

Care to share any details of this cruise? At that price, I might break my "no cruises" rule!

It's no secret... royal caribbean is doing a 4th of july sale... just go to www.travelocity.com, theres a big ad on the front page and you can book through them.

Nassau has great diving!! Been there numerous times over the past 25 years. Seen my one and only tiger shark there not to mention a few scalloped hammerheads and of course lot of caribbean reef sharks and tons of fish. Diving is excellent. Stuart Cove is A+!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom