Diving in Lima Peru

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know about offshore dives. Try the boats. I am 6 foot 3 inches tall and 250. I didn't have a problem. Give it a shot. If its not for you then don't do it again. But hey, you might just like it. I went with peru divers. They where fine. Like I said no frills. Take it for what it is . It's peru. If you go to pucusana you might see some dolphins or sea lions

I don't know about offshore dives. Try the boats. I am 6 foot 3 inches tall and 250. I didn't have a problem. Give it a shot. If its not for you then don't do it again. But hey, you might just like it. I went with peru divers. They where fine. Like I said no frills. Take it for what it is . It's peru. If you go to pucusana you might see some dolphins or sea lions

Ugh decisions decisions...lol I hear you, I'd really like to do it. Maybe I'll try it like you said, see how it goes. Thanks Ripman

Anytime. Remember if you don't do it you might regret it. I'm going back next year. Good luck.

Ugh decisions decisions...lol I hear you, I'd really like to do it. Maybe I'll try it like you said, see how it goes. Thanks Ripman

Don't decide how to do the dives just yet, just decide you will dive. When you are there talk to the operator(s) look at the boats and then you will have a much better idea. The distance to travel on the boat may be a determinant. For me I would much prefer a small boat than a long walk and a beach entry through surf, that's the shore dives I have done.

I dive regularly from a RIB, the air temp can be in the mid 30s Celsius with strong sun, in Queensland Australia. We spend around 6 hours on the boat, given travel, SIT and dive time.

As raised above check what the water temp will be and be prepared for that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom