Diving in Late March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wondering where I can find the best diving in late March, or if there is any specific things to see in late march like Whale sharks.

The diving (in March) is great but don't count too much on whalesharks. We still DO see whalesharks in the Andaman Sea but it's NOT true that there will be lots around.
If you're LUCKY you may see a whaleshark, if not you will still have a great time diving!:D

That must be one of the worst websites I have ever seen. No information at all about any of the trips, only pop up windows, half of which are not working (at least in Firefox).

You're right. Also in IE most of the pop-up windows do not work.
I just LOVE that their mainwindow says :"The best Liveaboard"!!!
:D

Not diving the website...right? Just posted it for a few pics of the boat. once in the website click inside venusmarina then click 5 and there are a few pics to look at. The boat is chartered out thus no info on the trip. This trip will be going to South Andaman Hin Muang and Hin Daeng as well as others all together 4 days 5 nights 15 dives. 18,900bt

It's a nice boat with great service and an affordable price. If anyone is interested I can put you in contact with the dive shop that chartered the boat, there are a few spots open.

DiveZero .....
Any feedback on your trip with Pawara.. AM thinking of booking a south andaman trip with them. The choice is between Pawara and genesis (to richelieu rock etc...)

would second that - pawara :)

The crew with pawara were very nice, but the rooms were the smallest i've ever been in for a liveaboard. As for the diving at RR, it was average at best, more divers than fish. First time i had to wait in line to see something.

Not diving the website...right? Just posted it for a few pics of the boat. once in the website click inside venusmarina then click 5 and there are a few pics to look at. The boat is chartered out thus no info on the trip. This trip will be going to South Andaman Hin Muang and Hin Daeng as well as others all together 4 days 5 nights 15 dives. 18,900bt

It's a nice boat with great service and an affordable price. If anyone is interested I can put you in contact with the dive shop that chartered the boat, there are a few spots open.
Hi Jdfmail. I'm interested to hear what your experience was on the venus marina. My friend in Thailand is suggesting a trip for next year on this vessel and the only info I can see is in Thai so i'm interested how things were. I also believe there are quite a lot of Thais who like to dive so this would be a new experience for myself too.

Back
Top Bottom