Diving in Key West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaCRNA

Reaction score
Well, I had a great time in Key West, FL. I was able to get in the window of no rain last week for six dives. Unfortunately, my wreck dive to Joe's Tug was cancelled because I was the only diver to show up and the shop owner didn't want to send out his boat with only one diver. One other diver couldn't make it because he had a hangover from the night before. I was none too pleased. Over all the trip was fun and the beauty of the ocean was like that great golf shot that brings you back to the course. I bought a Sea and Sea MX 5 II and if anyone is interested I could email or post some of the pictures I took. Not too bad considering it was my first time to take pictures underwater. For anyone looking to head to Key West I highly recommend Dive Key West, Inc. as the dive shop to book with. These guys were first rate (DM Michelle too!!).:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom