Diving in July - Suggestions for all-inclusive resorts that non-divers will like

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All-inclusives are few and far between in Belize and you'll be excluding most of the interesting places if you restrict yourselves to them. Most people welcome the opportunity to get out and explore the local area, and to eat and drink locally. All-inclusives are great where either there's nothing worth seeing anywhere around or it's too dangerous to go out. Neither of those applies to Belize.

I fully agree and am generally not a fan of all-inclusives for this reason. I also like to be more certain that some of my tourist dollars are benefiting the local economy and not going to the overpaid CEO of the corporation that owns the all-inclusive.

I really appreciate the wealth of information!!!! Thank you so much!!! (And I had no idea about the zoo, I wasn't planning on going there, but Peter, your post made me change my mind)

Back
Top Bottom