Diving in Italy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had 3 dives in Lake Garda. A little murky but I am definitely a beginner and haven't seen much else. A couple of dive clubs went out there religously and they occupy some of the better parts early in the morning on the weekends.

There is a rental facility just outside of Vecinza maybe about 40 minutes from Venice it's called BluSub. From some of the guys that have lived here longer than me, it's not a bad place.

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to let the originator (from 2008! *gasp*) know that we are out here diving in Naples!

If you ever need a dive buddy stop on in or PM me and I'm sure there is always someone available to dive with :)

Is La Boa Diving Center in Praiano still operational? I dove with Rafeal in June 2007 for 2 days and 4 dives and had a ball. Their location is along the Amalfi coast at the Marina di Praia in Priaiano. Saw a number of octupus, red coral and fanciful colors of aenomes. One of the dives was in a cavern called Groto Capo D'anizello. Very enjoyable time.

LaBoa060807b.jpg Praiano060807b.jpg Praiano060807c.jpg

Is La Boa Diving Center in Praiano still operational? I dove with Rafeal in June 2007 for 2 days and 4 dives and had a ball. Their location is along the Amalfi coast at the Marina di Praia in Priaiano. Saw a number of octupus, red coral and fanciful colors of aenomes. One of the dives was in a cavern called Groto Capo D'anizello. Very enjoyable time.

View attachment 72553 View attachment 72554 View attachment 72555

They did appear to still be up and running last summer. We usually use a different shop a little closer to the point of Sorrento but these guys were on our list. If we use them this season I will drop a reply to let you know how it went :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom