Diving in Ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great place all round wher in northren Ireland Antrim , Donegal .

its a fantastic place to dive trying to get an impression of ho many on the board have tried . as you said fantastic for wrecks .

stevewirl:
great place all round wher in northren Ireland Antrim , Donegal .

its a fantastic place to dive trying to get an impression of ho many on the board have tried . as you said fantastic for wrecks .

Most of my diving was on the Antrim coast, with some on the Co Down coast and a couple of trips to the south.

did you ever get down to kilkee it has the most superb reefs and the pinacle just 5 mins from the slip . loads of life and plenty to do to relax the irish way in the evening

stevewirl:
did you ever get down to kilkee it has the most superb reefs and the pinacle just 5 mins from the slip . loads of life and plenty to do to relax the irish way in the evening

No never got to kilkee. I did a liveaboard from Strangford Lough down to Lambay Is (Co Dublin) and dived this one http://www.irishwrecksonline.net/details/Tayleur745.htm also did some diving off the Donegall coast.

done the tayleur its kind of our local dive site brill dive

I did two dives out of Burtonport the week before last. The divng there was very good. Earlier in that week I also had little dive in Bantry bay. I wish I could have spent more time diving in Ireland and I will go back.

diving in ireland is different to diving any where in the world .

its fan tastic

I'd love to dive in Ireland. National Geographic had an article a while ago on underwater Ireland that was just amazing. But given how strict airlines have gotten on baggage limits, I can't imagine trying to travel with my dive gear and drysuit (and not have to wear the same outfit topside for the entire trip!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom