Diving in Iraq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrisc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Plenty of sand, just no water... :D My wife is the shortest one in the front.

the persian gulf has some of the best coral reefs in the world . at least thats what Ive heard.read an article on it.

from a former Marine Tow Gunner, good luck and hope she comes back soon and safe !!
take her out on a trip to conzumel as a gift when she comes back.

Uh, why are her knee pads on her shins?

Firebrand:
Uh, why are her knee pads on her shins?

Because they just got done from a 3 day convoy, and were heading back to the main base.

The diving is supposed to be great there but to be honest, I'll dive someplace else.

Send your wife our love and support. We're proud of her.

Miami_Diver:
the persian gulf has some of the best coral reefs in the world . at least thats what Ive heard.read an article on it.

from a former Marine Tow Gunner, good luck and hope she comes back soon and safe !!
take her out on a trip to conzumel as a gift when she comes back.

A couple of people have dove off of Qatar, but they say anything in the Kuait, Iraq area has mines in it, and is off limits to diving.

She want's to head to Roatan, so I guess that's where we are going when she gets back.

chrisc:
Plenty of sand, just no water... :D My wife is the shortest one in the front.

How come she is the only one with a M4 and EoTech?
And tell her I said thanks for her service.

colt:
How come she is the only one with a M4 and EoTech?
And tell her I said thanks for her service.

Standard A2 was too big for her and she is a Hummer driver, Actually it's a Gal5 (POS), the EOTech is because when in training the POS iron sites wouldn't sight in, so I got her that. If I had to do over I would have got her an Elcan.

Back
Top Bottom