Diving In Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sunkarm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dear All,

PLease let me know if u require any assistance on getting a dive trip(s) in Indonesia.

Thanks.

hi there, wondering where to go to in indonesia for excellent afordable diving.
I'm in Bangkok and have 5 weeks left on my holidays. I was on the Similan Islands back in March and was very impressed with them. I'd be looking for something of the same standard if possible.

Any suggestions?

Mate,

According to my friend who had dove at other places outside of Indonesia, they find that down here in Indonesia is the best for tropical diving.
There r so many unlimited dive spots that u can find down here. Please let me know where u wanna go in Indonesia? Thanks.

The BEST diving (in 17 years of being a certified diver) I have ever done was in Indonesia. It was pristine!! The waters around Komoto and Banta Gila (sp?) were best. We were on a private liveaboard. Did a lot of waiting. Waiting for slack tides ets. The currents and upwellings/downdrafts are fierce. Loved the nights. You can see the red lava flowing from volcanos. The sea life/corals are—I can't even find the words to describe them—BEAUTIFUL!! Allow plenty of time in this area as there is much to see. Bali is a must see for a top side adventure. The most beautiful island I have experienced. I could go on & on & on.....

Which boat were you on CaribQueen? Would you mind telling me the cost? Thanks.

I think it was the Komoto Plus (it was a tub). Our party of 6 were only ones on boat for 12 days. I was a 3 week adventure and was 8 years ago. The cost—I think it was about $4200 US per person. If you would like—I can "dig" thru old journals and be more specific. It was one of my very favorite dive trips—EVER!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom