diving in grenada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bertwoodward

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi,

i just joined this group today & am hoping to get some info. can anyone recommend a dive center on grenada? i plan on visiting in november & would love to get a few days of diving in. any tips on dive areas are welcome. i look forward to hearing from you.

thanks,
bert w.

I have a friend who is there in med school who dives whenever he can. PM me your email address and I will send it along to him. I am sure he will be happy to help you out.

Welcome to the boards! I have never been to Grenada, but I know that there are lots of people around here that have info to share!! Have fun on your trip!!

Kayla

Glad to have you join us. Is that Munich Germany...?

You may not get your answers in the Introductions forum, but you could try to the Caribbean forum, or - your thread may get moved there...?

don
:cowboy:

PS: I hope I don't get accused of copy & paste greeting, but there are a few suggestions I do like to offer every new member. First, it's good to keep your Profile with location and Dive Info with number of dives up to date so other members can address any questions appropriately; edit these as possibly needed from your UserCP above or the Quick Links above.

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

I went to med school down there and loved the guys at Eco Divers. Very laid back! They also do eco tours into the mountains---very fun! If you are qualified, you have to do the Bianca C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the coolest wreck that I have ever been on! :crafty:

hallo don,

yeah, i noticed that i was in the wrong forum after i sent my post off, i'll try & get it right next time. yes, it is munich, germany. it that happens to be cold & wet this summer, all the more reason to look forward to grenada in nov.
thanks for the tips.

ciao!
bert w.

DandyDon:
Glad to have you join us. Is that Munich Germany...?

You may not get your answers in the Introductions forum, but you could try to the Caribbean forum, or - your thread may get moved there...?

don
:cowboy:

PS: I hope I don't get accused of copy & paste greeting, but there are a few suggestions I do like to offer every new member. First, it's good to keep your Profile with location and Dive Info with number of dives up to date so other members can address any questions appropriately; edit these as possibly needed from your UserCP above or the Quick Links above.

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom