diving in grenada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
I have dived on 5 different trips to Grenada. The best outfit was ECO dive, check out
http://www.ecodiveandtrek.com/

I thought the diving in Grenada was really good. Lots of fish and some interesting wrecks.
However that was before hurricane Ivan, I do not know if it messed up the reefs.

DougY

I've logged 33 dives in Grenada in the past 2 years. I second the nod for Eco-Dive. They're currently my favorite. But if you're from the Munich in Germany you might enjoy diving with Aquanauts Grenada Ltd. as the owners are from Germany. They handle the largest volume of divers, bywhich I'm not necessarily saying is a good thing. They will be doing a two tank dive every day of the week. Where you'll dive with them on a given day will depend on the group you happen to be diving with and your experience level. At Eco-Dive, your voice and vote for where or what to dive on a given day will be better heard since they don't have as high a volume of divers and are more flexible.

Also, the Grenada reefs and wrecks since Ivan and Emily are in great shape with no damage. The conditions will more depend on how much rain and cloud cover there is. November is the beginning of the dry season but the wet season has been very dry so you never know. The diving even with some rain or cloud cover should be better than in Munich or Germany. :14:

As said great dive place I used to know a place called Grenada Aquatics.
well I owned it for a while, loved to dive isle du ronde ask if they go there?
also the Bianca was a nice wreck, last I saw it was a rough around the edges my my that was almost 10 yrs ago.
Have fun great place miss it every day

hallo scubadoguk,

thanks for the info, i do plan on diving the bianca & i'll check out the isle du ronde.

cheers.

scubadoguk:
As said great dive place I used to know a place called Grenada Aquatics.
well I owned it for a while, loved to dive isle du ronde ask if they go there?
also the Bianca was a nice wreck, last I saw it was a rough around the edges my my that was almost 10 yrs ago.
Have fun great place miss it every day

hallo skikayakdive,

i've heard from others that eco-dive is a good company, i think i would like the smaller group as well. i have a friend who live there & she's promised me perfect weather.

thanks.
bert w.

SkiKayakDive:
I've logged 33 dives in Grenada in the past 2 years. I second the nod for Eco-Dive. They're currently my favorite. But if you're from the Munich in Germany you might enjoy diving with Aquanauts Grenada Ltd. as the owners are from Germany. They handle the largest volume of divers, bywhich I'm not necessarily saying is a good thing. They will be doing a two tank dive every day of the week. Where you'll dive with them on a given day will depend on the group you happen to be diving with and your experience level. At Eco-Dive, your voice and vote for where or what to dive on a given day will be better heard since they don't have as high a volume of divers and are more flexible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom