Diving in England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabarbie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi to everyone!

I have been looking throught the site and reading some of the threads that divers have posted. It looks like you guys are all from the States. Was wondering if anyone knew any websites from England where I could join also. Not that talking to anyone form across the pond is in anyway boring! You just all seem so far away. Thanks by the way to everyone who welcomed me to Scubaboard. I was surprised to get so many people who gave their precious time replying to my introduction. I guess Scuba is a vast community after all.

Scubabarbie

scubabarbie:
Hi to everyone!

I have been looking throught the site and reading some of the threads that divers have posted. It looks like you guys are all from the States. Was wondering if anyone knew any websites from England where I could join also. Not that talking to anyone form across the pond is in anyway boring! You just all seem so far away. Thanks by the way to everyone who welcomed me to Scubaboard. I was surprised to get so many people who gave their precious time replying to my introduction. I guess Scuba is a vast community after all.

Scubabarbie

At the Yorkshiredivers board see if this link works

http://www.yorkshire-divers.co.uk/

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

Hi there Scubabarbie,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Kayla and Matt missed reading the first post; I get in a hurry mqaking sure everyone gets greeted, too, at times. Otherwise, they do a fine job!!

We have an UK Dive Club forum here on SB: http://scubaboard.com/f57-uk-wreck-ferrets.html

In fact, this will probably be moved there today. It's not very lively. Maybe you could liven it up some, like some of us are trying to do with the Singles forum..

This thread was moved from the Intro and Greets forum.

ScubaBarbie,
There are a bunch of British divers in the group, I don't know where they're hiding, I've managed to look through a few British sites I gleaned from their posts as well, I'll see if I can't hook you up with a few next week, gotta run right now.
I'm surprised that you don't have any hits here in your own sub-forum, I just went and took a look and can't figure where they'd most likely be lounging around, this should be the place.

Tom

Nomaster:
ScubaBarbie,
There are a bunch of British divers in the group, I don't know where they're hiding, I've managed to look through a few British sites I gleaned from their posts as well, I'll see if I can't hook you up with a few next week, gotta run right now.
I'm surprised that you don't have any hits here in your own sub-forum, I just went and took a look and can't figure where they'd most likely be lounging around, this should be the place.

Tom

We lurk alot :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom