Diving in Croatia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bradhoran

Registered
Reaction score
I am off to Croatia for a week or 2, I will mainly be travelling between Split and Dubrovnik along the coast.

Please let me know of any great dive sites I should visit!

Cheers for your help
bbb

I dived a little north of Sibenik in a town called Vodice. I found the diving there to be incredibly good. There is a really cool WW2 wreck, caves, and more fish than I expected. :rainbow:

but when I lived in Europe our local dive shop ran trips there, I heard great reviews and saw pictures that looked great! I heard the Croatian riviera is excellent! Post your pictures when you get back!!!

I'm new so I saw your question a little bit too late... sorry:(

As you can see I'm from Croatia and I do hope you had a great time! There are beautiful dive sites all along the coast so I hope you weren't disappointed:)

diverkim once bubbled...
I dived a little north of Sibenik in a town called Vodice. I found the diving there to be incredibly good. There is a really cool WW2 wreck, caves, and more fish than I expected. :rainbow:

I went sailing in the waters around Sibenik and Vodice last summer. We saw several dolphins. I'm going back for scuba diving :)

As you can see I'm from Croatia and I do hope you had a great time! There are beautiful dive sites all along the coast so I hope you weren't disappointed:)

Hi aquababe
You have a wonderful country. Check my photo gallery for the Croatia 2002-album. We had a great time sailing north from Rogoznica.

I'm going back - next time also for scuba diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom