Diving in Cornwall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SADivemaster

Registered
Reaction score
I will be visiting England for a couple of weeks in October and would like to squeeze in some diving if possible. The only realistic oppurtunity will be while I'm in Truro. Can anyone recommend any diving in the area?

Its a while since I have been but the diving is very good. A google or yahoo search should find you a number of centres in the region.

You might get a better feedback for specific personal recommendation on the UK forum www.yorkshire-divers.co.uk

I would like to dive Cape Town - we should swop sometime!

Chris

I dived cornwall in early April (Looe) (about 45 mins drive from truro on the south coast). Dived Syclla, Eagan Layne, Kaetong and "Udder rock". Weather wasnt great but the diving was good enough.

Not sure about dive shops in or near truro but i know from there you have a choice of north or south coast diving provided you have access to a car.

Got a drysuit ? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom