Diving in Atami Sep 18-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sting Ray:
"I can feel a flucturation in the force"

Yes! Me now Dark Jedi Diver!

Dev, scooter? Sure thing! as long as it is black and expensive!

A Steve-Tattoo? OMG! Wonder what YoYo would say if I came home with a fat chick with a scullface getting slammed from behind by a yellow-blue dotted T-Rex wearing a cowboy-hat???

R

Love your picture, that should be your avatar!

Now that would be a tattoo you could be proud of! Might make your significant other quite excited!

Hey guys,

After much deliberation I have finally decided to return to Australia. I will be leaving Tokyo on the 31st October. Can't possibly face another long cold winter here when there is 40 degree heat waiting for me at home. But before I leave I wanted to let you all know (partly boast too) that I am moving to live on the Gold Coast. I am expecting all of you to come and visit sometime and there will always be space for you guys to crash.

Before I leave would love to catch up.....But if not contact me at collhale@hotmail.com and see you in Australia someday.

Cheers and best wishes to you all
Colleen

Aussiegal:
Hey guys,

After much deliberation I have finally decided to return to Australia. I will be leaving Tokyo on the 31st October. Can't possibly face another long cold winter here when there is 40 degree heat waiting for me at home. But before I leave I wanted to let you all know (partly boast too) that I am moving to live on the Gold Coast. I am expecting all of you to come and visit sometime and there will always be space for you guys to crash.

Before I leave would love to catch up.....But if not contact me at collhale@hotmail.com and see you in Australia someday.

Colleen

Hi Colleen, I would love to come live with you, I mean vist you. I hope we can dive together before you leave I will be in Atami on Saterday.

Steve

Aussiegal:
It is my mission to get you to say 'Cairns' with the right accent. I won't give up!!!!!

Cheers
C

It might take another strategically placed tattoo...

Aussiegal:
Hey guys,

Colleen

Damn Colleen, that's our loss to be sure. Exactly how cold does it get in Tokyo during the winter?

I hope you have a great time during your last month in Tokyo (I hear rumors of a send-off that sounds like fun) and that you figure out how to support a life as a dive bum lawyer back home.

Could we convince you to stay if we chipped in for a tattoo of a kangaroo with a flaming four-faced skull head and a crocodile in a speedo... oh, never mind.

For the first time ever (I think) we need to cancel the diving due to the approaching taifu. :-(

Next diving Oct 17 in Atami.

Thomas

We'll have to start calling you Typhoon Thomas, like Hugh suggested. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom