Diving in Aarhus (DK)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crazycons

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Guys,

from next month on I'll be living in Aarhus for about two years. Therefore I am searching for further information concerning divespots, prices, regulations, dive clubs, buddies,... in Aarhus. Unfortunately there are only very few information availlable online.
I hope for your help!

best regards
Constantin

Hi, I'm trying to do the same thing, well sort of. I want to visit a friend, and while I'm up there try and do some diving.
I was wondering if you had any luck? did you find a dive center that does trips?
Any information and links to website would be greatly appreciated. Also any tales from your experiences there would also be nice.

Have a look at N.O.W. Dive.

They are based in Skanderborg, only about 20 mins from Arhus by train. They do trips to Norway and the Med amongst others, offer tuition from OW to Tech, and have a very active club. Prices are very reasonable and the staff friendly and experienced. I've been diving with them several times and only have good things to say.

The owner Ben is always ready to offer a cup of coffee and answer all your questions.

Back
Top Bottom