Diving Gan, Addu Atoll, Maldives this coming February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry Pil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi, If you need info about Gan, Addu, the southernmost atoll in Maldives, I will do some diving there starting Wednesday/Thursday next week (February 1/2, 2017). As information is apparently hard to come by, feel free to contact me for anything related to scuba diving or accommodation: I will do my best to help out. On February 4, my gf and I will get on a live aboard to Laamu and then Male. I will try to post here and on our blog: www.WeBlogWater.com, and twitter/Instagram/Facebook, all under the same name (WeBlogWater), Internet connection permitting. Hope to hear from you, guys :) Wishing you a great New Lunar Year from Singapore.
Larry and Wen Yu

Some of those dives have absolutely stunning coral formations where the current wanes and we surface to get on the Dhoni. I'd give my eye teeth to dive those formations again and/or for longer but they weren't mentioned during the dive briefing and the dives were all about hooked in to see the sharks. Sigh. I hope you get some time in the spot I found myself in on one dive. Sigh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom