Diving Friday May.16?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone available for a Friday dive this week? Its looking like my only day to dive this weekend since im on-call for work :(.

On a side note I have Lobos reservations on both the 23rd and the 26th... anyone interested in setting something up? I know for the 23rd Devin, Jeff and I each have reservations already.

If you're going out Friday, you should definitely go to Pt. Lobos. I was out there today and it was stunningly gorgeous. We had ~50' of visibility headed north from Cannery Point Pinnacle. That's down below 100', but even at 65' at the base of the pinnacle I'm sure the visibility was over 30'. Looking up towards the surface, I couldn't quite make out the kelp lying on top. With the big swells coming in this morning it was a bit foamy on the NW slope of the pinnacle if you got too shallow, but by Friday it should be a bit calmer.

Bruce

Last edited:
Damn it Brandon. why didn't I see this before I made plans for friday!

I don't know but next week ill post on Monday instead :wink:.

Actually I can and want to dive every Friday. (Well unless im out of town for work) It's just the finding of the buddy thats the hard/impossible part :wink:.

I wish I could dive on Friday! I am looking to dive Saturday morning - new thread for Saturday: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/no...rday-5-17-breakwater-macabee.html#post3557680

Unless you come down with the 24 hour stomach flu looks like I wont be making it out with your group this weekend either. I am the primary on-call this weekend and ive been trying unsuccessfully to get the secondary to cover for me for just a couple hours so I could get one dive in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom