Diving Friday 2/4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I think I'm gonna take tomorrow off. Too nice outside not to.

Anyone wanna dive Laguna tomorrow morning?

mccabejc:
I think I'm gonna take tomorrow off. Too nice outside not to.

Anyone wanna dive Laguna tomorrow morning?
You are just gonna be a dive animal this weekend! :eyebrow:

Christian

I'm at Crescent Bay right now.... conditions from the surface look great. Tons o' sun and no surf. Hopefully I'll be in the water soon and I'll report when I get out.

I may head up to a friend's place in Fresno tonight, but... I may stick around LB one more night. If I stick around, I'll dive with you. I'll post again tonight after I make my decision on stay or go... When and where are you thinking...?

JimD

headhunter:
You are just gonna be a dive animal this weekend! :eyebrow:

Christian

Because I'm special. And I deserve it !!! :D

Jim,
I'm thinking an easy dive at the close-in reefs at Crescent or Shaw's. Traffic shouldn't be too bad tomorrow morning since it's Friday, so I could probably make it there relatively early. We'll probably be there anyway and spend the morning at the beach whether I dive or not.

By the way, I'm trying to figure out how you're accessing the internet at Crescent Bay. Did they install wireless there without telling me?

mccabejc:
By the way, I'm trying to figure out how you're accessing the internet at Crescent Bay. Did they install wireless there without telling me?

My secret... yes they did install wireless, sorta'... A strange time in history right now when tons of households are putting in wireless routers with no security, pull up to any rich neighborhood and within a block or town you'll find an accessible wireless point. And in this neighborhood it looks like their is some type of semi-neighborhood wide system, but it appears to be encrypted, so I just found a house with an open connection before I go diving... :)

I think I will stick around tonight, so a morning dive would be fabulous... my only limitation is that I need to rent a tank, so either I can't go until the shop opens in the morning, or I need to be sure I'm going and rent it tonight before I leave...

JimD

Well, looks like this one ain't gonna happen, so I'm making other plans.

Guess I should have gone to work after all......

Sorry... I'm not going to be able to make it.

If it's any consolation, yesterday's dive at Crescent had 5 ft vis. So despite conditions loking great from the surface, perhaps there's not much to miss anyways...

JimD

I would say that's pretty accurate.

My wife and I went down to Shaw's last night and entered right around the high tide. Vis was maybe 6-8 - it was very murky. We only stayed down for about 24 minutes because it wasn't really worth a longer dive.

It was nice to be wet again, though!

- David

IAmJimbo:
Sorry... I'm not going to be able to make it.

If it's any consolation, yesterday's dive at Crescent had 5 ft vis. So despite conditions loking great from the surface, perhaps there's not much to miss anyways...

JimD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom