Diving Edithburgh Jetty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donsilcock

Contributor
Reaction score
South Australia has (in my opinion...) some of the best diving in Australia and one of the very best locations is Edithburgh at the tip of the Yorke Pennisula.

The pylons of Edithburgh's jetty are intensively coated in dense, rich and vibrant sponges, while the general flotsam and jetsom under the jetty are habitats for numerous wonderful temperate water creatures and the corkweed beds just to the north are home to the incredible Australian LeafySeadragon.

All this from a shore dive... Pretty amazing really!

My article on this wonderful site was published recently in the global diving magazine X-Ray and you can read all about it on this link to diving Edithburgh Jetty

XR104_Edithburgh Jetty_Cover_750.jpg

If the country will open up by then, we have a trip scheduled for next year. It has been postponed twice. Edithburgh and Rapid Bay jetties are tops on my list.

If the country will open up by then, we have a trip scheduled for next year. It has been postponed twice. Edithburgh and Rapid Bay jetties are tops on my list.

The latest is that it looks the borders might start to open in January - good luck!!

The latest is that it looks the borders might start to open in January - good luck!!
Government stated in Budget papers two days ago more likely to be mid-2022. Personally I think it will be later.

in which case you should try working at it like they do

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom