Diving CSSP 6/10/2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heading out to Roatan on the 18th and need to check out new camera lense and my gear.

Is that a good enuf excuse for taking off work and going diving???

Anyone planning to be out there that Friday?

Lemme hear from you.

Thanks

I might could join you out there that morning, DTD. I'll let you know.

DalTexDiver:
Heading out to Roatan on the 18th and need to check out new camera lense and my gear.

Is that a good enuf excuse for taking off work and going diving???

Anyone planning to be out there that Friday?

Lemme hear from you.

Thanks

Not only is it a good excuse...check...reason, I would submit that there is no good excuse for *NOT* taking off work and going diving at any opportunity.

--'Goose

If nothing comes up I'm thinkin' about going out Fri.

Ken, Tom told me what ya said the other day at CSSP.

Ouch, ya twisted my arm enough! :D

It might work out that I could leave the SCUBA shop at 6:30pmish and come out for a couple night dives.

My Daughter Ivy is in this week. She's a Swamper too. We're probably 'gonna head over and dive on Friday.

I'm pretty sure Catch22 (Gary) and I will be there Friday as well. Look for us on the north end around 9:30am or so. I still drive the red chevy pickup, not sure which vehicle Catch will show up in. Otherwise, we'll be on the lookout for your familiar faces when we arrive.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Jim

Looks like I'm out for Friday. Found out today that I've got multiple cylinders misfiring in my engine, so I've got to put my car in the shop in the morning and have them check it out. You guys have fun and I'll catch you again soon. :frown:

I hope yall had a good time. I had minor surgery last Tuesday and I'll be dry a couple more weeks until everything heals. :sad_2:

TwoBit

Surgery....hope it's nothing serious. :06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom