Diving Concepts Neoprene Dry Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taat2d

Reaction score
Anyone using these gloves? Do they need a liner under them? I know they are 2mm gloves. Anyone have any info on them and a price? Or where to get them? I went on the DC website and I couldn't find any info on them. I'm very interested in hearing from people who have tried them.

I have them. They are great. They are 2 mm compressed neoprene and come with a thin fleece liner. I went diving in 34 degree water for 45 minutes on Saturday and my hands were ok. My body was freezing, but my hands were ok :)

COVCI (www.covci.com) has a great price on them.

The ring system is great. Very easy to put on and take off...plus you get to keep your wrist seals.

I've heard about people diving without the linings, but I wouldn't recommend it in really cold water.

Do they work with the existing DC glove rings? I just ordered my suit and would like to add those gloves.

Where on the COVCI site are the DC neoprene gloves listed? I can't seem to find them.

Thanx Aaron.

If you're talking about the balck neoprene gloves. Then yes. Have you tried them?

Currently using wetsuit gloves with my drysuit, but my hands near froze on the weekend, and it was only 50F water (which is the coldest I've dived - so it was cold for me). A guy on the boat I was on had the DC blue gloves, and said he'd had no problems in about 200 dives, except for a small tear that caused most of his arm to get wet. The neoprene gloves look a bit sturdier.

[edit] - typo

I'm still waiting for my suit and I ordered mine with the glue gloves and liners. I guess I'll use them til they tear then I'm gonna try to the neoprene ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom