Diving club in Athens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marco polo

Reaction score
Hiya!
I'm a spanish diver. I'm moving in two weeks time to Athens, where I'm gonna stay for a couple of years at least. I'm looking for a diving club in Athens. Could somebody help me? Thanks in advance to all.
Bubbles for everybody.

Hi Marco. I was diving in Mykonos recently, and do not know much about the Athens scene, but the operator I dived with in Mykonos, has a winter office in Athens and he might be able to guide you better.

Check www.diveadventures.gr. The manager is called Costas Sgourakis, and he is a very friendly and helpful person. He does reply to e-mail within a few days, at least in the low season.

!Que disfrutes Atenas! (Yo soy de Bilbao, pero por respeto al archivo, he escrito en ingles). Un saludo,

I'm living in Athens. There are many places to dive around Athens. Many dive centers arrange dives. If you are in Athens now, below you can find phone number from a couple of dive centers who can give you all the info you want...
Paralos Dive Center: phone (+30)2106105202
Mediterranean Dive Center: phone (+30)2104125376, (+30)2104227537

Have fun!!

I think the best diving culb from angle of view of the price is fantasea diving school by zoidis alexander diving instructor CMAS M3 GR006 you can call him at his mobile to talk about all these (+30)6944503257

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom