Diving Cape cod...Need a dive buddy or dive charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiburon77

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I will be vacationing in Cape cod the week of 4 th of july. I will be staying with a my gf's friends family. None of them are divers and I have tried to contact/ google some of dive charters but none really are going out the days I can dive. I was wondering if anyone here was looking for a dive buddy for that week. I would love to dive the thursday the 5th of july or even friday the 5th. I will be staying near wood's hole / north falmouth. If interested or if anyone can help with independent dive masters who might be willing then contact me. I have never been diving in this area and am from New Jersey. Please contact me at aconiv@gmail.com

Happy & safe diving to all!

P.M, me.....Tiburon....Mostly dive C.C. Bay....Have a 19ft Starcraft that I take out of Sandwich Basin (close to east end of canal) Sandwich is about 30mins from woods hole....For dive charters try "Dive locker" in Hyannis

Thanks!! Just sent u a message!

My GF and I both take that week off every year, and will be diving. Unfortunately we don't have a boat, so shore dives only.
I haven't been on their boat, but my GF reccomends the Dive Lockers charters. (http://capedivelocker.com/)

Where in Falmouth are you actually staying? N. Falmouth and Woods Hole (south Falmouth) are on opposite ends of town.

---------- Post added May 17th, 2012 at 09:15 AM ----------

P.M, me.....Tiburon....Mostly dive C.C. Bay....Have a 19ft Starcraft that I take out of Sandwich Basin (close to east end of canal) Sandwich is about 30mins from woods hole....For dive charters try "Dive locker" in Hyannis

If you ever have extar room on the boat, I would love to come along on a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom