Diving Buddies In Victoria Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Noob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I'm curious about finding diving buddies in the Victoria area. My current buddies are usually completely busy (for the past month), and I've been making do with random dive buddies. I kind of want something long-term.

A little about me. I'm a graduate student. I like diving during the weekends and during some weekdays if I'm free. I have about 25 dives, all around Victoria (in case you're curious). I have AOW certification and I'm mostly interested in exploring around (and eventually taking photos).

How do you guys find buddies around here?

I know there's the board at Ogden, so I'll check that out. Also, I'm in the UVic Scuba Club, but have not gone on a club dive yet. If anyone wants to test me out as a dive buddy :happywave:, contact me through the board, and I'll send my info. I can dive this Thursday or Friday (Thursday preferably, after 1pm).

Update on my dive buddy mission! Ogden Point's board seems to have a lot of outdated numbers.

I only ask here because a lot of members say that their best buddies were found through ScubaBoard.

If you're ever up for some diving in the Parksville/Nanoose area let me know.

Have you checked out the Victoria Meetup group?

Yup, checked it out. Trying to arrange for a 10 Mile Point meetup, but am up for anything else that is planned in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom