Diving Bonaire April 24-29 - Divi Flamingo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

htatton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Off to Bonaire. My son and I will be spending the week at Divi Flamingo from April 23 - 30. I'll be monitoring Email so if anyone would like to get together for a dive, drink or dinner just let me know. I'd love to get to know you.

My son is newly OW certified so we will be doing a lot of simple practice dives but I'd love a buddy to do the Hilma Hooker.

I would take him to the top of the hooker but not to the bottom.
I think the top is at 62 feet.

DeputyDan, that's an Idea to take him to the top. I'm interested in a SB buddy who happens to be on Bonaire to make a Hooker dive with me. My own MOD is 100 ft, AOW.

Off to Bonaire. My son and I will be spending the week at Divi Flamingo from April 23 - 30. I'll be monitoring Email so if anyone would like to get together for a dive, drink or dinner just let me know. I'd love to get to know you.

My son is newly OW certified so we will be doing a lot of simple practice dives but I'd love a buddy to do the Hilma Hooker.
Ask poppy at dive shop, Divi does the hooker as a boat dive later in the week/Thursday.
You can also hire Ebby. He is a dm at Divi sometimes ( they hire him when it's busy) and has his own boat.
Great guy.

ebbyjules@msn.com.

I'm a old school Northeast wreck diver down here in Bonaire right now.. last dive day is Saturday morning.. Have a friend that lives here that is a top notch instructor.. What to meet up for a Himlia Hooker dive Friday ?

Jim...

I'm a old school Northeast wreck diver down here in Bonaire right now.. last dive day is Saturday morning.. Have a friend that lives here that is a top notch instructor.. What to meet up for a Himlia Hooker dive Friday ?

Jim...
Sorry I missed your post. I would have loved to dive with you on Friday. We did the Hilma Hooker on Thursday with Divi Dive. We connected with Paul Rollins from Maine dove with him. We had a wonderful dive to the top of the Hooker. It was a nice dive and next year we'll go to the bottom. We got in 17 dives during the 6 days, what a wonderful time we had.
My son is now an so excited about continuing his diving adventures. We are going to Isla Mujeres in October with a side trip to Cozumel (I hope). We will have the whole family, divers, discover divers, little kids and babies so itinerary will vary.

Thanks again for the offer, sorry I missed you.
Hyrum

Offer is open anytime... My friend Frank is a great Diver and would be willing to help you if you need it... Hope you were bitten by the Bonaire bug....

Jim

You should do a trip to Cozumel with a side trip to Isla Mujeres. The diving on Isla is not nearly comparable to Cozumel or Bonaire, and other than lying around on the beach, there is nothing to do. UNLESS, you go during whale shark season.

Sorry I missed your post. I would have loved to dive with you on Friday. We did the Hilma Hooker on Thursday with Divi Dive. We connected with Paul Rollins from Maine dove with him. We had a wonderful dive to the top of the Hooker. It was a nice dive and next year we'll go to the bottom. We got in 17 dives during the 6 days, what a wonderful time we had.
My son is now an so excited about continuing his diving adventures. We are going to Isla Mujeres in October with a side trip to Cozumel (I hope). We will have the whole family, divers, discover divers, little kids and babies so itinerary will vary.

Thanks again for the offer, sorry I missed you.
Hyrum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom