Diving Belize While on a Royal Caribbean Cruise: Advice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you enjoyed your time in Belize. Would you care to name the operator who served you so well?

peterbj7:
Glad you enjoyed your time in Belize. Would you care to name the operator who served you so well?

I'm wracking my brain trying to remember...they took great care of us and really tried to make us feel welcome and comfortable.

It was something like Scuba Discovery or Scuba Adventures or Adventure Scuba or something.

I know their boat was the Great White. I know the Dive Masters were named Nedia and Nazia.

I'll ask my friends who dove with us. Maybe they can give me a clearer recollection.

peterbj7:

Oh, and you can bet DH and I will be trying to figure out a way to get down there sooner than later. It's a beautiful area, and we can't wait to come for longer than 6 hours!!

Possibly...I went to their site, but it doesn't look familiar. I've got a call in to one of the divers. Surely, between the 5 of us, we can come up with it, lol...

Now certainly, as a noob, there are aspects of their operation that I might not have noticed. From my perspective, they really helped us have a great dive. -So while I'm possibly oblivious to some details, I'm probably very sensitive to others...if that makes sense.

I would like to figure out who they were, because I wanted to drop them a note. I will be letting RCCL know how much we enjoyed it.

We'll see you all again....as soon as I can work out the funds and a great price...

I don't know if it's still the case, but RCCL used to use Hugh Parkey in Belize. I enjoyed my dives with them.

drl:
I don't know if it's still the case, but RCCL used to use Hugh Parkey in Belize. I enjoyed my dives with them.

See I don't know...that's what I kept reading online, too....but I don't recall that name being part of the operation's name. Granted, things were pretty chaotic....but I know it was something like Dive Adventures or SCUBA Explorers or something along those lines...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom