Diving at Chicago, IL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tibbs14

Registered
Reaction score
I am going up to Chicago on the fourth and am thinking of taking a day to go diving as I finally got my Cert. Anyone know any good charters up there I could go on, maybe a wreck dive? Thanks.

come on out to Pearl Lake. Our Dive Club will be having a 4th of July dive and cookout there!

Julie

tibbs14:
I am going up to Chicago on the fourth and am thinking of taking a day to go diving as I finally got my Cert. Anyone know any good charters up there I could go on, maybe a wreck dive? Thanks.
www.divechicago.com

Juls64:
come on out to Pearl Lake. Our Dive Club will be having a 4th of July dive and cookout there!

Julie
Hi julie,

Have a blast! I'll be jumping in at Mermet.

tibbs14:

Chicago Dive Charter... A honest to goodness real live dive boat here in Chicago! Their new vessel - the R/V Chicago is awesome. No more dealing with converted or part time fishing boats w/ limited tank racks and floorspace. Two sturdy ladders off the back (Sturdy coming from a 300lb guy!), nice huge transom for giant-stride entries...

N'Pursuit... Tho a part time fishing boat as well - Capt. Mike is a 1st rate captain and will treat you to good diving as well.

netmage:
N'Pursuit... Tho a part time fishing boat as well - Capt. Mike is a 1st rate captain and will treat you to good diving as well.
I'll second that opinion. Tim (Netmage) and I had a great trip with Capt. Mike a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom