Diving around the west midlands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm from the Black Country, but don't dive there.
Stoney Cove & Dosthill. Never dived either though - too cold for me ! I hear there's sunken planes and buses or the like at Stoney Cove.

Stoney is 400 times better than Dosthill. Both will be very cold in December....

Chris

Yep hire out most things,no need to bring any kit if it helps,their dive shop is one if not the biggest in uk.

HI,

In about 3 weeks I'll be in the area as well. But I'll be by myself; can you hire a guide to be your buddy?
Oh, and is it all possible to get to Stoney without having to hire a car? I could do so, but thought it would be easier if there was another way.

I'd also like to get down to Plymouth perhaps, but the dive shops are not answering my mails :(

@mushroom king at stoney you can arrange to have someone to dive with you from the dive school but at a cost of £40.

you would have to drive there,where are actually staying and when are you coming,could try and arrange for you to come when i am up there and save you £40 a time.

The Mushroom King:
HI,

In about 3 weeks I'll be in the area as well. But I'll be by myself; can you hire a guide to be your buddy?
Oh, and is it all possible to get to Stoney without having to hire a car? I could do so, but thought it would be easier if there was another way.

I'd also like to get down to Plymouth perhaps, but the dive shops are not answering my mails :(
if you want to go there to plymouth and trust a train it might work or even catch a bus, hiring a car looks like the best bet if you have the cash.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom