Diving around DEMA Time frame

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azchipka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Looking to get a group together for diving around the DEMA time frame. Myself and a couple others will be in town from Nov 15th - 21st. Hopping to get some diving in on the 15 and perhaps some of the afternoons during the week after I get done with the seminars I need to attend.

Anyone have any suggestions on good dive spots in Lake Mead. Had wanted to do the bomber but seems I missed the boat on that one and the site has been closed off to divers.

Anyone who can provide some insight on good spots would be helpful as I have never been to lake mead before. All divers in the group are TriMix or rebreather certified and are good to 300'.

Last but not least can anyone suggest a tech shop in the area that is able to provide trimix fills and hopefully double / stage rentals.

Thanks for any insight.

You could contact Joel at Tech Divers Limited (Lake Havasu). They are a few hours south of Vegas, but could help you quite a bit.

There is also Lake Mohave Scuba (Bullhead City). A little closer, not really a tech shop, but very helpful. I prefer diving Mohave over Mead. But, you can probably get deeper in Mead.

jcf

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom