Diving around Austin this weekend?!? August 30th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Ranger as well, yellow tanks. :)

Yes there are stairs to get in, very slippery though!

I gear up in the parking lot then walk down, much easier that way once all the tubers start showing up.

Let's shoot for 8:30, sounds good. :D

I'll meet you at the stairs at 8:30AM. Looking forward to it.

Threadjacked!

Do you guys mind another tagging along on Sat AM??

No problem. The Comal is pretty simple diving, while I know most people shun it, I solo dive it all the time. It's a very low stress enjoyable place to dive, and I think it may be the only clear water in South Texas! lol :D

Gary: I will probably show up at 8:30 rather than be in the water at 8:30 if that's okay. :) Only takes me about 10 minutes to gear up.

FYI, max depth is only 13', temp is consistently 75F.

I generally just dive in Solms Park there, swim upstream, look for tuber loot and hang around with the fish. :D

Sweet - looking fwd to checking it out

Just to make sure we are all on the same page, we are diving Saturday morning, not Sunday. The header for this thread refers to Sunday, the 30th so don't get confused and show up on the wrong day. See you guys around 8:30AM.

Gary - yeah, Saturday @ 830 is when I plan on meeting up. You guys bringing two tanks or only one?

Anyone know of a place to get your tank filled after diving the Comal? Any dive shops in New Braunfels that are open on Saturdays?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom