diving Anilao, Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

animian2002

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi

I thinking of doing some diving at Anilao. Any recommendation which DC / Resort ? and what to look out for when diving :D

thanks in advance

I'd check out aquaventure resort. clean rooms, good food, dive shop has good equipment, and prices are fair.
shore diving there is not so good though, only by bankas.
Planet dive is also very nice and shore diving is good.
If you need to buy or rent any gear check out Makdiver in anilao. Has a very nice shop on the road into anilao.
I'm sure many others will give you advice here.
There is a new place for the budget diver, I think called San Jose Dive Camp.
Then at the other end of the spectrum would be Solana.....if you are flush with pesos.
Good luck.

I've been to 2 resorts in Anilao, they are Pier Uno & Dive 7000.

Depend on what you expect, I would prefer Dive 7000. They have unlimited shore dive, free with DM service, and it's within swimming distance to the catheral rock, next to famous resort Eagle point. Food is nice and with sufficient varieties. One thing I would not recommend is their bathroom. Not the hygenie problem, it's the water flow. It's so so weak that it's hard to complete a proper shower sometimes.. haha.....

But the shop is quite warm, they do have some welcome/farewell party if you come in a large group.

Besides, there is no nitrox / twinset provided. My tips for you is try to bargain for additonal tanks with good price, it's better than you bargain when you are there.

Recommended dive sites: Basura (you can make 90 min dive easily for marco stuff, better go at night time); Secret Bay(newest site also for Marco)

Pier Uno is not bad, but food is not as nice as Dive 7000. However, diving facility is better (at least with nitrox), yet, you have to pay for shore dive even you go by your own.

HOpe this help.

Cheers.

I'd check out aquaventure resort. clean rooms, good food, dive shop has good equipment, and prices are fair.
shore diving there is not so good though, only by bankas.
Planet dive is also very nice and shore diving is good.
If you need to buy or rent any gear check out Makdiver in anilao. Has a very nice shop on the road into anilao.
I'm sure many others will give you advice here.
There is a new place for the budget diver, I think called San Jose Dive Camp.
Then at the other end of the spectrum would be Solana.....if you are flush with pesos.
Good luck.

Welcome to Aqua Venture Reef Club! Live out a real diver's dream at Aquaventure Reef Club, Anilao, Batangas -- Luzon's premiere watersport haven and family resort.
: : Planet Dive : :

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom