diving Anilao april 1 or 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys seems i can only think of one thing, i wanna dive!!! wondering if any of you guys wanna head to anilao for the day either april 1 or 2 for the day. was thinking of maybe 3 dives. lemme know who's in.

Spoon:
guys seems i can only think of one thing, i wanna dive!!! wondering if any of you guys wanna head to anilao for the day either april 1 or 2 for the day. was thinking of maybe 3 dives. lemme know who's in.

Can you make it the 2nd? I fly into Clarke (it's MUCH cheaper) on Saturday 1st PM, down to Manila, and was planning PG the following morning for some diving (4th I'm off to Tuba...).

Now I'm tempted, I could join you on the way down to Anilao, dive, go to PG that evening and back up to Manila on the following afternoon...I'd need to borrow all gear, though (my stuff's in storage in PG).

What do you think?

thepurplehammerhead:
Can you make it the 2nd? I fly into Clarke (it's MUCH cheaper) on Saturday 1st PM, down to Manila, and was planning PG the following morning for some diving (4th I'm off to Tuba...).

Now I'm tempted, I could join you on the way down to Anilao, dive, go to PG that evening and back up to Manila on the following afternoon...I'd need to borrow all gear, though (my stuff's in storage in PG).

What do you think?

il make it the second just for you. sounds like a plan, have you even been to anilao? anyway asiadivers has stuff sent to their makati office all the time maybe you can have it sent here and i can pick em up for you?

ohhh sayang, no budget yet, plus saving up for Chip's despedida, :D :D :D and we should dive on that day! OVERNIGHT!!

ishbaby:
ohhh sayang, no budget yet, plus saving up for Chip's despedida, :D :D :D and we should dive on that day! OVERNIGHT!!
Ya, when Chip leaving... i should come for that...

It'll be a sad day for the PPD...I'll miss him say susama ka? and nangayon?

I believed he'll auction off his swimmers/trunks....hmmm David and Z might be interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom