Diving Anilao 30th December - 06th Jan 2007. Which Dive sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
spoil sport...

speaking of anilao, finally got my Australasia Scuba Diver magazine in the mail today with my cover of the mantis from Basura!!!

woo hoo!

Hahaha...

6 more days before I'm in the Philippine!! Anilao here I come!!!! Yippie! With all the raving in this thread! You guys really make me drool (wanted to use "wet") but I'm sure some will think otherwise.. ahhaha

Thanks so much for you advise and help.. I'm so excited already!!!

Mike Veitch:
two words

HA HA

:)
Okay..take that as bright and sunny.. can't stand the weather here...
In fact we do have some minor flooding .. can even get some diving done in some parts of the island...
Urban road diving where water is up to chest deep.

Presume water is between 20-26 degrees?

pyrodiver:
Weather is great here.... If I was not doing fireworks for NYE I'd be in the water right now...
where do you sell your fireworks, doy?

For any of you guys who will be in Anilao, Mabini over the New Years, you can come over to Solana after dinner (after 10 pm) on the 31st of December and for P500.00 you can "drink all you can" San Miguel Beer Light at the same time watch the fireworks launched from a "Balsa" from the sea and listen and dance to the music of three local bands (teenage youth from Mabini) play till 4 am in the morning.

We also will celebrate Mabini Foundation Day at 7 am in Mabini with a float (Nemo) and a muse (Ms. Mabini) on the 1st of Janaury 2007.

@ I-NSC: water here doesnt get below 24C even on January.

@ Solanabezo: any pics of the MUSE?

Hey... I am back in Singapore and I must say that Anilao was great diving. Especially after 1st Jan 2007. Weather cleared up and water temp. was nice cooling 26-27 degrees.

Thanks all for your help and advises.. hopefully will get some images up for you guys to see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom