Diving Akumal, Tulum, Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I forgot to mention if you go to Aquanauts tell them Murray sent you, and ask for Castillio and have a look for my fin. I lost it during a night dive, and the dives with Geo Fish was in PdC

one last note it was Chac Mool Cenote I dove as well not Chac Ha, I was getting two places mixed up.

Aquanauts is 25 minutes drive or so from Soliman Bay. I have also done many dives with them in Puerto Aventuras and if you are close then they are the people to dive with, but really, the diving is not better in Puerto than Tulum or Akumal, just a bit different although I would say Akumal and Puerto are more similar to each other than to Soliman, Tankah and Tulum reefs. I seem to be the only one posting here who has actually dove down there. If you search these boards and others you can find plenty of people who have and have made comments, mostly positive about Tulum area diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom