Diving 1-6 or 7-06??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone in the DFW area planning on diving this upcoming Fri or Sat, and were????

Friday-Sat. or Sunday???

texdiveguy:
Anyone in the DFW area planning on diving this upcoming Fri or Sat, and were????

Not in Dallas, but me and some of my CHUM mates will be at the Comal this Saturday. It's not deep, but it's warmer than most other lakes. Wanna join?

DiveGuy!
Are you released from your doctor yet? I had not planned on diving this weekend, but if you give me a shout, I am sure I can have my snorkel twisted. You pick the spot. Actually, I'll bet if you hassle Timeliner, we might do a spontaneous Broken Bow dive.

Also, just to put you on notice, I made it down to Cleburne State Park last week (there's a lake in the park). The visibility looks like it might be pretty bad. I want to go check again. If it looks like we might get 6' to 7' out of it some time, I might go try to dive it at some point in the future.

JR

We dove in Lake Cleburne about 2 years ago in February. It was very cold, very poor visibility. It is diveable but very boring, not much to look at. It was a nice day to get out to a park.

richerso:
DiveGuy!
Are you released from your doctor yet? I had not planned on diving this weekend, but if you give me a shout, I am sure I can have my snorkel twisted. You pick the spot. Actually, I'll bet if you hassle Timeliner, we might do a spontaneous Broken Bow dive.

Also, just to put you on notice, I made it down to Cleburne State Park last week (there's a lake in the park). The visibility looks like it might be pretty bad. I want to go check again. If it looks like we might get 6' to 7' out of it some time, I might go try to dive it at some point in the future.

JR

Hey John........ yep Dr. said go for it! Sat. is good for me.......I had heard that Cleburne was not to good for diving. I am open to what pond we hit,,,,maybe Frank has one of those local hidden treasures up his way,,,,or something in-between......not sure about Broken Bow this weekend though. I am even open to CSSP.

i

So does this mean you are still bouncing off the walls around your house? In any event, I will dive with you on Saturday. Just pick the place. I will dive CSSP. No problem. But, I would prefer you pick some place else. If not, I'll dive CSSP. Let me know. Timeliner might be interested; although he hasn't said anything.

About the Broken Bow trip at the last weekend in February; we might need to reschedule. The Diving Rebels have planned their annual Marietta Landing dive outing that weekend. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun!
JR

richerso:
So does this mean you are still bouncing off the walls around your house? In any event, I will dive with you on Saturday. Just pick the place. I will dive CSSP. No problem. But, I would prefer you pick some place else. If not, I'll dive CSSP. Let me know. Timeliner might be interested; although he hasn't said anything.

About the Broken Bow trip at the last weekend in February; we might need to reschedule. The Diving Rebels have planned their annual Marietta Landing dive outing that weekend. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun!
JR

Hey John sounds good you want to dive........ lets give Stillhouse Hollow Lake a try...it is 2 hours south of Arlington off I-35 near Belton,,,,they have a nice dive shop. Here is a link:
http://www.scubadiversparadise.net/default.asp
Let me know if this sounds workable for you???? It is a bit of a walk on flat ground from the parking area to the shore dive site,,,,,I have not dove there, but have visited there. ???? Maybe Frank will chime in.

I'll dive there! Let's do it!

richerso:
I'll dive there! Let's do it!

John lets talk this PM,,,,give me a ring and we will work out the details.

Back
Top Bottom