Divi is gone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went to divi property. What a mess..bar is there .many painted boards gone, did not find mine or any that said Abbie's on it. Walk way to dock and Dock gone, like as if there never was one..kind of sad that such a nice property is basically all gone. Rooms are gutted out , dining area all empty..would take a lot of $$$$ to bring it back

Went to divi property. What a mess..bar is there .many painted boards gone, did not find mine or any that said Abbie's on it. Walk way to dock and Dock gone, like as if there never was one..kind of sad that such a nice property is basically all gone. Rooms are gutted out , dining area all empty..would take a lot of $$$$ to bring it back

That's too bad and disappointing.

How was BRBR and are they definitely closing for the summer and fall?

Definitely closing for new pool and bar. August until November 15, if I remember correctly.

That's the rumor..

I wonder why they are still advertising the autumn escape package on their website?

THE AUTUMN ESCAPE

Valid for travel August 1 – October 31, 2014 & Aug 1 – October 31 2015

7 Nights Accommodations Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner 12 Boat Dives Free Welcome Rum Punch Airport Ground Transfers Hotel Taxes & Service Fees
$1185

I wonder why they are still advertising the autumn escape package on their website?

THE AUTUMN ESCAPE

Valid for travel August 1 – October 31, 2014 & Aug 1 – October 31 2015

7 Nights Accommodations Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner 12 Boat Dives Free Welcome Rum Punch Airport Ground Transfers Hotel Taxes & Service Fees
$1185
They may have resort partially operational.

Back
Top Bottom