DiveTech Digital Jam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone been to Grand Cayman during DiveTech's 'Digital Jam' week? I am planning to be on the island for a conference in January during that week and I just stumbled upon the web page. It sounds like it would be a blast!
I'm brand new at underwater photography - is the program appropriate for newbies?

-Spady

just got back from GC yesterday. While we were at Cobalt Coast I spoke to folks at Divetech about digital jam. My impression is that all levels of photographers participate. Sounds like a great time.

The staff at Divetech are wonderful with newbies. I think you will have a great time. There are So many beautiful things to photograph. Ive never been to digital jam but, have talked to others that have. All said they learned something new. Have fun and enjoy. Turtle Gal

I was at Divetech's Digital Jam last year and it was a awesome event. Their resident photo Pro was Courtney Platt. He was the greatest. He was boat diving with us everyday and gave us tips on the surface intervals. I learned so much from his tips and then the manufactures were also their give free seminars every evening. The grand prize winner at the end of the week was a newbie. Divetech's guest scooped up the majority of the $20,000 in prizes. The boat diving was great but their shore diving was absolutly the best for every catogory. I have booked already for this coming event.

Also, during the event they were running rebreather experiences for divers that wanted to shoot photo with no bubbles.

Hope to see you there.

Back
Top Bottom